Sample Only - Client responsibilty
Below is really an example – each business is different so we ask clients to either have one professional produced or as their own choice use the below as a starting point; reading and replacing where applicable to their specific business and their users.
We have included tags tohelp quickly find relavant items to replace with your business name.
The title and this text should be deleted once the client is happy with the below edited/replaced content.
Feenikx Counselling & Mediation is committed to providing members with the highest levels of service, including the protection of members’ privacy.
Your Personal Information
Personal information held by Feenikx Counselling & Mediation may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone/mobile phone numbers, e-mail address, educational qualifications, professional indemnity insurance policy details, and credit card details. If you choose not to provide such personal information (if required ), the Feenikx Counselling & Mediation may not be able to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
How Personal Information Is Collected
The Feenikx Counselling & Mediation collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information in documents such as an application form or member profile form;
- from publicly available sources of information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used by Feenikx Counselling & Mediation in order to:
- provide the services you require;
- administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- research and develop our services ;
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with better service;
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading these systems.
Your personal information is also collected to promote and market other services which we consider may be of interest to you related to the natural therapy industry, however Feenikx Counselling & Mediation shall not utilise your personal information to promote directly or indirectly network marketing businesses or businesses which are considered ‘Spam’ or alike.
Feenikx Counselling & Mediation will never disclose your email or personal address details to other parties and you will always have the option to unsubscribe from emails which we may send you from time to time.
If you intend to receive membership renewal certificates from us via email we will require you to ‘opt in’ for email campaigns with a valid email address to ensure we can deliver your renewal certificate and provide you with important updates relating to your professional affiliation with Feenikx Counselling & Mediation.
If you do not wish us to contact you regarding other services please email [ Your Business Name ] to be removed from our bulk email list.
Help Feenikx Counselling & Mediation to Ensure Information Held is Correct
Feenikx Counselling & Mediation takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses and discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. Feenikx Counselling & Mediation therefore recommends that you:
- advise the national office of any errors in your personal information in writing or via email; and
- keep the Feenikx Counselling & Mediation up to date with changes to personal information such as your name and address or clinic name and address, as well as your current email address, telephone and mobile number.
Analytics – We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy